2012/03/21

Klaine-The First Time?-2



完成日期:2012/01/27
使用工具:SAI

*前後篇數 (These two posts' password are the same.)
1. 《The First Time?-1》
2. 《The First Time?-3》

*發表於2012/1/27。2012/03/21更新fanfiction的部分。中文版收進去了。

Kurt was in Blaine's room now. Both of them sat on Blaine's bed and enjoyed their kiss. Lost in what they would do next,they could only feel their faster heartbeat and hotter body temperature. It was just like something was going to overflow from their bodies, making them more and more desperately desire to search for the outlets from each other.

All of sudden, Blaine left his mouth from Kurt's lips, saying: "What made you make up your mind? I mean, you refused me so firmly before, but now you're like...I've been trying to figure it out since one hour ago, but I don't still get it."

Kurt sighed, feeling somewhat lost for the interruption, "Do you really want to listen to it now?"

"Sure."

"Well...first, to tell you the truth, Rachel told me everything about Artie's strategy of awaking your sexual passion." 

"Really? Kurt, I- I didn't make use of you for--"

"Don't worry, I totally understand your condition. Under so much stress of being a male lead, you must suffer from the thought of improving your acting skills everyday and..."Kurt rolled his eyes and sighed, "Rachel's anxiousness, definitely. She must discuss this with you all the time during the rehearsals. " 

"That was true!" Blaine laughed, " You really know her well." 

"The second reason is," Kurt held Blaine's hands and said, " I want to be your Maria, be someone who is not afraid of having adventures with you. And, especially, after tonight's performance, I suddenly realized we should do more things together because..." 

"Because what?" 

"You know, the ending of West Side Story is kind of scary. Even though I've watched your rehearsals for so many times, Tony's death is still so overwhelming to me right now. I mean, when I saw you lying there, it was just like..." 

Hearing what Kurt just said, Blaine gave Kurt a hug, holding him tightly. "Hey, Kurt, I'm still here." 

"I know. I just...I just can't stop myself from thinking of that. I'm an emotional person, always taking things too seriously, you know." 

"Kurt," Blaine slightly put Kurt away, looking at him eyes to eyes, gently saying, "there is nothing wrong to be emotional. Me, either, I can't imagine living a life without you. You're my missing puzzle piece, a perfect one. Sometimes I think I'm really a lucky man because life let me meet you in such a small town, at such a young age. Because of you, I finally find someone who can really talk everything with, share my life with, and sing a lot of songs with. We always do things so happily together that living with you is such a happiness. So if you're gone, I believe..." Blaine sighed and looked down, seeming to be very depressed and upset, "my life will become a massive black hole, unable to be fulfilled forever." 

Hearing what Blaine just said, Kurt felt deeply touched, but also felt pity for Blaine's sorrow. Kurt hugged Blaine, very firmly, wanting to let Blaine feel his warmth and his love. "Blaine, I'm still here." 

Blaine gratefully laughed, "Thanks, Kurt." But then he sighed and said, "I am an emotional person, too. Right?" 

Kurt giggled, "Yes, you definitely are." 

"Well, maybe for such two distinguished artists, " Blaine smirked and said, "being emotional is not a big deal, I guess." 

"I think so!" Kurt laughed, "and..." He slowly approached Blaine, gradually and slightly, getting close enough to feel Blaine's warm breath. "Let's get more emotional tonight." 

Kurt kissed Blaine. 

Slowly. Slightly. Softly. Sweetly. Satisfyingly. 

Kurt finally realized what "Even death won't part us now" exactly mean now. 

And their night had just begun.

---
中文版:

Kurt現在正待在Blaine的房間。他們兩人坐在Blaine的床上,並享受吻著對方的感覺。想到接下來他們即將要做的事,他們幾乎迷失了,只能感受到他們的心跳越來越快,以及越來越熱的體溫。就好像某種東西要從他們的身體裡溢出來一樣,讓他們越來越渴望從對方身上找到發洩的出口。

但是,突然之間,Blaine的嘴從Kurt的唇上抽離,說道:「是什麼讓你下定決心的呢?我的意思是,你之間是這麼堅決地拒絕我,可以現在你就好像……我從一個小時以前就開始想原因了,可是我還是不知道為什麼。」

Kurt嘆了口氣,替這突如其來的中斷感到有些失落,「你現在真的想要知道嗎?」

「當然。」

「首先,說實話,Rachel已經告訴我Artie喚醒你們『性激情』的策略。」

「真的?Kurt,我並沒有利用你來--」

「不用擔心,我完全了解你的處境。我相信你在當上音樂劇的男主角之後,你承受了不少壓力,每天苦苦想著要如何增進演戲技巧,以及……」Kurt翻了白眼,嘆了口氣,「Rachel的焦慮必定挺折磨人的,毫無疑問地。她一定在每一場排演的時候一直不斷跟妳討論這個問題。」

「沒錯!」Blaine笑了出來,「你真的很了解她呢。」

「第二個理由是,」Kurt握住Blaine的手,說道,「我想要當你的Maria,當一個不怕與你一起經歷冒險的人。而且,特別是經過今晚的表演以後,我突然了解到我們必須一起做更多的事,因為……」

「因為什麼?」

「你知道,《西城故事》結尾還蠻嚇人的。即使我看了你排演這麼多次,Tony的死還是令我非常痛心。我的意思是,當我看到你躺在那的時候,那個場景就好像……」

聽見Kurt所說的話,Blaine緊緊地抱住Kurt,「嘿,Kurt,我還在這裡。」

「我知道,我只是……我只是不能停止自己想這件事。你也知道,我是一個情緒化的人,總是把事情看得太嚴重。」

Kurt,」Blaine輕輕地推開Kurt,注視著Kurt的眼睛,溫柔地說道,「情緒化並沒有錯。我跟你一樣,無法忍受沒有你的生活。你是我遺失的一塊拼圖,而且是完美的一塊。有時候我想,我真的是一個很幸運的人。因為人生讓我遇見了你,而且是在這樣的小鎮,是在這麼年輕的時候。因為你,我終於找到一個可以跟我談任何事情的人、一個可以讓我一起分享生命的人、一個可以一起唱很多首歌的人。我們總是可以一起快樂地做許多事,讓我覺得能跟你在一起生活真的是很幸福。所以,如果你不在了,我相信……」Blaine嘆了口氣,目光往下移,看起來非常地沮喪且懊惱,「我的人生將會變成一個巨大的黑洞,永遠無法被填滿。」

聽見Blaine所說的話,Kurt十分感動,但同時也為Blaine的憂傷感到惋惜。Kurt緊密地抱住了Blaine,想要讓Blaine感受到他的溫暖以及他的愛意。「Blaine,我還在這裡。」

Blaine感激地笑了出來,「謝謝你,Kurt。」但他又嘆了口氣,說道:「我也是個情緒化的人,是嗎?」

Kurt咯咯地笑了出來,「沒錯,你絕對是。」

「嗯,也許對兩位傑出的藝術家來說,」Blaine傻笑地說道,「情緒化並不是什麼大不了的事,我猜。」

「我想也是!」Kurt笑了笑,「那……」他慢慢地靠近Blaine,逐漸地且輕輕地,直到可以感受到Blaine溫暖的氣息,「就讓我們今晚變得更情緒化吧。」

Kurt吻了Blaine

緩慢地。輕微地。溫柔地。甜蜜地。滿足地。

Kurt終於了解什麼叫「即使死亡也不會拆散我們」的意義了。

而他們的夜晚正要開始。


---
後記:

*其實我當初看完《西城故事》是很錯愕的。雖然我知道《西城故事》是改編自《羅密歐與茱麗葉》,但是沒想到男主角Tony最後還是死了。所以我猜想「當Kurt一次又一次看到Blaine演最後死去的橋段,多少會難過起來吧?」就描寫了這個部分。

*為什麼每次從英文翻成中文都還是會怪怪的呢...這大概就是翻譯最難克服的部分吧。

*會先著手畫這張的原因,是因為這系列的第一張是去年十月完成的,沒想到畫完有人催著要看續篇,但我一直拖到現在才有時間繼續畫這系列...所以就產生了這張和故事。

繪圖過程:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave anything to me! :)
歡迎留言喔!:)