2011/07/01

Falling into a Dream or ...?


原圖3288×2298請按此下載
完成日期:2011/07/01
使用工具:SAI
I remember one morning getting up at dawn, there was such a sense of possibility. You know, that feeling? And I remember thinking to myself: So, this is the beginning of happiness. This is where it starts. And of course there will always be more. It never occurred to me it wasn't the beginning. It was happiness. It was the moment. Right then. -----Quoted from "the Hours," Clarissa Vaughn. 


In English Literature II, I watch a movie, "The Hours," a story related to Virginia Woolf, who is famous for the style of stream of consciousness in her works. The above is the quote from the movie, which really impresses and touches me.

I always have similar feelings as Clarissa's when I grow up. I think the brilliant moments I've ever had is the beginning of making dreams. When one pursues his dream, obstacles and reality often frustrate him too much.

Since then, the dreams seem not to be dreams anymore.


----

1. 等待教案通過的產物!總算通過了可喜可賀!接下來就是開始準備了。
2. 本來是想畫完SH的圖,卻畫了這張......算是有感而發的產物嗎?嗯,意思不明。
3. 他是小羿喔!只是我突然想替他換個服裝而已。之前的服裝與髮型雖然有特色,但一直覺得怪怪的,所以換掉了。

2 comments:

  1. 畫的不錯喔^^ 不過呢...小缺點 綁頭髮的地方!! 如果頭髮沒綁風往上吹是有可能會飄因為輕 但頭髮綁住了因為重量關係 風往上吹頭髮還是會往下或左右飄是不可能往上飄的那麼高@@" 除非.........你是處與真空狀態>0<

    ReplyDelete
  2. 板主回覆:
    喔喔,畫得時候都沒有考慮這麼多呢!
    謝謝你的提醒!:)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave anything to me! :)
歡迎留言喔!:)