2012/12/04

RP- Klaine Reunion by N & Y - Scene 1 - 6

這篇RP是Nikki和Yihbey一起合寫的。從2012/10/1開始,然後正式於2013/06/15結束,總共24,540字!耶咿咿咿咿咿!接下來是結婚篇!*u*
This Role Play is done by Nikki and Yihbey. AND THIS RP FINALLY ENDED!!!!! WEEEEEE!!!! The next will be Klaine Wedding! *u*

RP scene 1-6: http://yihbey.blogspot.tw/2012/10/rp-klaine-reunion-by-nikki-and-yihbey.html
RP scene 7-8: http://yihbey.blogspot.tw/2012/12/rp-klaine-reunion-by-n-y-scene-7.html
RP scene 9-11: http://yihbey.blogspot.tw/2013/01/rp-klaine-reunion-by-n-y-scene-9.html

RP scene 12-13: http://yihbey.blogspot.tw/2013/02/rp-klaine-reunion-by-n-y-scene-12.html
RP scene 14: http://yihbey.blogspot.tw/2013/04/rp-klaine-reunion-by-n-y-scene-14.html
RP scene 15-20: http://yihbey.blogspot.tw/2013/05/rp-klaine-reunion-by-n-y-scene-15.html



( 最新的manip!這張manip大概是我做過最具挑戰性的一張...)
(天啊我愛死這張的Rachel了wwwwwww)

RP
What is RP? For Chinese readers, you could read the explanation here: (http://yihbey.blogspot.tw/2012/10/rp-klaine-reunion.html)

I hope this can be translated into Chinese...I will try to make it one day. 

Scenario

Klaine tries to be friends after breaking up but then it's just too hard so they get back together.

Roles

NIKKI AS.... KURT HUMMEL (Nikki's dA: http://nikuke-08.deviantart.com/)

YIHBEY AS...BLAINE ANDERSON
YIHBEY AS...RACHEL BERRY

Note

Blaine doesn't cheat in this scenario. This rp started before the airing of episode four, so Yihbey didn't write it into this rp.




Scene 1 (Blaine comes to visit Kurt's apartment in New York, which is much to Kurt's surprise).


KURT: Oh...hi. *spoken in a slightly cold voice* what are you doing here? I thought you wanted nothing to do with me.


BLAINE: *looks away but still slightly peeks at Kurt* I...I need to talk to you. May I come in? I brought you some cheesecakes.

KURT: *eyeing the cheesecake warily and raises an eyebrow* Is that....strawberry? *stomach growls slightly as he sighs heavily* Fine, come in...but make it quick, I have to meet Rachel for lunch in an hour.


BLAINE: I promise it won't take you too long. It's very important to us!


KURT: *face softens* Okay...what do you have to say?


BLAINE: *swallows*There's something wrong with us. Life becomes weird without you and I'm totally lost. I miss you! *holds Kurt's arm*


KURT: *gently pulls arm out of your grasp and goes over to sit on the bed, arms crossed, his eyes shining with tears* Funny you should say that, because YOU were the one who broke up with me. YOU were the one to cut off all ties with me and ignored my phone calls for two months.


BLAINE: *sighs* I was wrong. I thought it was good for us. I mean, everything became totally different after you left Ohio. I couldn't stand it, and I thought I should let you go and maybe you'd meet a better guy in New York. But I found it was too hard. *sits beside Kurt* I tried to stop thinking of you, but the pain just grew and grew...Then, something happened.


KURT: *wipes some tears away from his eyes* As much as you hurt me, Blaine, I've really missed you too, but I don't know if I can let you back into my life, just like that...wait, what happened?


BLAINE: My life became a mess. I tried to fill it with more stuff, like clubs, contests and something like that. But the problem was, every time when I got satisfied with them, I always thought "What if I did or shared it with you..." and I felt empty again. Then I joined the football team and Cheerios, just wanted to be busy enough to forget you. But I didn't realize they were too much to me -- one day when I walked on the street, I was... *stops for a second and says* almost hit by a car because I was too tired to notice that. At that moment, I realized I need you. My life can't move on without you. *silences for a while, holds Kurt's hands and says* I knew it's selfish to ask you to let me go in your life again, but I really don't want to lose you like this. I love you!


KURT: But see, that's the problem, Blaine- you needed me too much- you expected me to just DROP my career at VOGUE.COM and pay attention to you, but I REALLY needed to focus on that, and you should have respected that more. Then when I became distant, it's like you just gave up. I called you and called you, but you never answered, and after three weeks of no contact, I knew it was over. *tearing up* I thought you'd understand, Blaine. I thought you'd understand that even though you're important to me, I REALLY needed to focus on my career at the time, I REALLY needed to put that first in order to succeed. But I always planned on keeping you a priority, and I was going to tell you that...but you never gave me a chance. You just GAVE UP. On Us. On ME. *crying harder now* A-and I want to give you a chance, Blaine, because I still love you s-SO much, that all I want to do right now is take you in my arms and hold you, and kiss you, and forgive you for EVERYTHING- but I....I need TIME...you REALLY hurt me, and I...I just don't know if I can do this right now *sobs harder, letting go of Blaine's hand to hide his face*


BLAINE: I-I'm REALLY sorry. * sits nearer Kurt and gently moving away Kurt's hands* Please don't cry, babe. * gently wiping away tears from Kurt's cheeks*. I knew I was the one who pushed you to New York, but at that time I didn't realize life could be this hard without you. I was too scared to think of what would come between us next: You found a whole new life in New York and forgot me. This kind of insecure feeling was killing me. *eyes moisten* I often had nightmares and woke up terrified. I dreamt you forsook me... and found another guy in Vogue.com. *chokes a little bit* You know, every time when I heard your life in New York went well, I was happy for you, but I also worried whether I was good enough for you. You've already moved on to the next stage of your life, but I'm still stuck in this small place, ridiculously self-satisfied with being the lead of the little school. So I thought, maybe before something bad happened, I... *shaking head slightly*...No, Kurt, that's not my point for now. I meant, I knew I was wrong. I shouldn't only think of myself. *holding Kurt's hands again* Kurt, you're the ONLY love of my life. Losing you only made me incomplete. *holding tighter*Now, I'm COMPLETELY ready for us. I swear, no matter what will happen to us, I'll always SUPPORT you, BELIEVE in you, and LOVE you. *tears running down his cheeks* Cou-Could we start again? I'll never let you go again, I promise.


KURT: *wipes eyes and lets a small smile shine through as he subconsciously rubs his thumb over Blaine's hand* I love you too. This has been hard for me too, and I....*swallows and smiles a little brighter * I suppose....I would let you take me to dinner. As long as it's the restaurant of my choice. *giggles slightly, trying to diffuse the tension*


BLAINE: Sure! *smiles widely and hugs with excitement* Sorry, I was just TOO excited! *coughs a little, sits upright and holds Kurt's hand* Mr. Hummel, may I have a dinner with you? I can take you wherever you want.


KURT: *giggling slightly and squeezing Blaine's hand in return, then, feeling bold, leaning in to press a quick kiss to Blaine's cheek* Why yes you may, Mr. Anderson. Let us go to that lovely French Restaurant "Gaby." (http://www.gabynyrestaurant.com/?src=ppc_yahoobing_frenchrestaurant )


BLAINE: *smirks*As long as you like it, sweetie! Let's go!


KURT: *smiles sweetly* Alright. Lead the way. *links arms with you as they proceed out into the street to hail a cab*




Scene 2 ( Kurt and Blaine are in Gaby restaurant.)




BLAINE: So...how have you been in the last four months? I meant your life in New York.

KURT: Wow....where to start...well, I'm slowly but surely working my way up at VOGUE.com. I'm still an intern, but Isabelle was talking to me the other day about promoting me to assistant manager in a couple of months, which is CRAZY because I've only been working there for about eight months now, and *taking a deep breath because he said that all in one breath* it's just....I'm SO happy, Blaine. I really feel like I belong there....I do miss singing though. Rachel and I go out to Karaoke on Friday nights but it's not the same...and it took us awhile to find one we liked as much as Call Backs which we obviously couldn't do anymore because of...*swallowing painfully* you know what, never mind, no need to dredge up negative things from the past. This is about getting a fresh start. *picks up wine glass* to a fresh start! *clinks glass with yours then puts it down, resting a hand under his chin and gazing at you curiously* Alright...YOUR turn....what have you been up to back in Lima?


BLAINE: So happy to hear your fresh start in New York! As for me? Um, actually... it was good. Remember I told you I'm the class president now? Since then, I met various people and participated in lots of activities. McKinley is a chaotic place, but this sometimes made it more interesting than Dalton. I DID miss my buddies in Dalton, but McKinley has become my second home now. And recently I've been preparing to make New York my third home. *gently wipes away the sauce at Kurt's corner of mouth with a thumb* You're so lovely when you concentrate. *smiles with fondness*


KURT: *blushing and becoming flustered* I, uhhh-tha-thank you. W-wait, your second home? You mean when you graduate?! *hope shines in his eyes as he leans forward in his chair in excitement*


BLAINE: *eyes filled with more affection after seeing Kurt's reaction* Well, I've already applied for NYADA! You know, singing and performing are my main interests, so I strived to get into it. At present, I'm waiting for the audition. It makes me nervous, but I believe I can make it. Especially, if I make it, we can live together... *coughs a little bit* Haha, never mind, I thought too much.


KURT: Well, if you and Rachel are BOTH going to NYADA, maybe I should re-apply as well. I wish I could do both, but that's probably a little too much, huh? *laughs* But I'm SURE you'll make it in, Blaine. With your charisma and charm, how could you POSSIBLY lose? *takes your hand from across the table and strokes it with thumb* As for living together...I...I don't want to rush things...but I would really love to do that with you in the near future. *grins bashfully* In fact, there's no one else I'd rather live with more. *waiter brings food all of a sudden* "Here you are, sirs. Bon appetite." 


BLAINE: *surprised by the waiter and draws his hand back a little bit* Thanks! *holds Kurt's hand again and even tighter this time * Really? You wanted to live with me? *talks so loud that the other people stare at him, so talks lower with embarrassed expression* Sorry, I was too excited! Oh my god, I have to prepare for my audition better. Can't wait to do it as soon as possible! And...*holds Kurt's hand with both hands* Kurt, I hope both of us can get into NYADA at the same time, so we could have more classes in common. I believe you can get into it this time, Kurt. You're SO talented, and I couldn't understand why you didn't get in last time. Your performance always blows me away. *sighs* It's been a while since the last time I saw your performance. I miss it, and also miss the moments singing with you.

KURT: *smiling as he squeezes Blaine's hands affectionately* I miss those moments with you. Maybe we can go karoeking after this? It's not that late. And even though I'm sad I didn't make it into NYADA the first time, I got VOGUE instead, and believe it or not, Blaine, I've been obsessed with fashion even longer than Broadway musicals.

BLAINE: Ha, we SHOULD go karaoking! I can show you some of my new songs then. * wipes his mouth with a napkin* I'm glad you found your way in VOUGE. But welcome back to the stage at any time, Kurt. You're always my superstar, and I never get tired of watching your performance.

KURT: *blushing* thanks, Blaine. Same here. And alright! Let's go! 


Scene 3 (At the Kareoke Bar)

KURT *wrinkling nose*: Oh God...I HATE It when the people on stage are drunk ignoramuses who think they can belt it out like Adele but they end up sound like Kei$ha.

BLAINE: * frowns* Yuck, that's horrible. Hey, the next will be us. Which song would you like to sing?

KURT *thinking* Maybe...."Animal"? Only this time, I promise not to make any *air quotes* 'weird faces' that make it look like I have 'gas pains.' " *giggles quietly*

BLAINE: Haha! I miss those faces, actually. *smirks* I think they're so adorable, and I don't even mind if you do it again. *stealthily and quickly pats Kurt's bottom* Hey, it's our turn! Let's go! *excitedly holding Kurt's hand and goes onto the stage* Here's your microphone. *gives one microphone to Kurt and smiles* And where is 'Animal'? *looks for the song in the menu* ...Found it! *presses the button and begins to sing*
  

*Blaine and Kurt decide to do the song sitting down to begin with, just to confuse the audience, and then they get up and start dancing during the chorus

KURT: *starts to sing and is ten times sexier than before, gyrating his hips and licking his lips and making Blaine turn bright red on stage and unable to tear his eyes away* KURT *knowing exactly what he's doing to Blaine as he sidles over to him and lightly strokes his cheek before prancing away, being a tease as he sings, winking at Blaine over his shoulder "Take a bite of my heart tonight!" 

BLAINE: *astonished and fascinated by Kurt's supermegafoxyawesomehot singing and dancing and even forgets to sing his lines for a while, but then smiles and returns to his singing, which even sounds more excited and energetic than before* *dances more wildly around Kurt, shaking his waist and hips, pointing to Kurt and getting closer and closer to Kurt* *At the end of the song, standing in the center of the stage with Kurt, gasping and saying* I want much more! *reaches his arms out to hold Kurt's waist and quickly bring Kurt closer enough to feel his breath* *kiss Kurt passionately as if no one surrounded them* I fell in love with you again.

KURT: *reaches up and fists his hands in Blaine's hair, sticking his tongue in Blaine's mouth and moaning slightly, but is then brought back to his senses when the crowd starts cheering as he pulls apart from Blaine, bright red and with a giddy, ridiculous smile on his face* Oh my God....ummmmm.....thank you so much, everybody!

*pulls Blaine off the stage after a quick bow and becomes really flustered and shy all of a sudden as he runs his hands through his hair and giggles embarrassingly* W-well, that was interesting...it...it certainly turned out more sexy than the FIRST time we did it.....


BLAINE: Smoking hot. *wraps an arm around Kurt's waist* God, it felt so good...everything's just coming back now, as if I were complete again. *softly uses hand to rub Kurt's back* But the difference is, you're a zillion times sexier than you were four months ago. When did you become SO good at...seducing? Fashion also taught you that? I don't even know that. *smirks*


KURT: *cheekily* I'll never tell you my seduction secret, Blaine Anderson. *leaning closer to whisper in Blaine's ear* but I WILL tell you that it helps to have a REALLY sexy guy on stage with you. *licks the shell of Blaine's ear slowly then says in a husky voice"God, I want you so bad...."




BLAINE: *turns total red and gasps then gulps* Me, too. So now... let's go to my room in Sofitel, or just go back to your room?


KURT: *smiles seductively* Let's go to my room...*grab Blaine's hand and heads outside to hail a cab




Scene 4 ( After Kurt and Blaine get out of the cab, they hold each other's hands, teasing each other's hand when they're on the way to Kurt's apartment. Now, they've reached the front of the door -)

BLAINE: *pushes Kurt against the wall and kisses Kurt immediately after slamming the door* *kisses Kurt hard and sticks his tongue into Kurt's mouth, deeper and hotter, using his tongue to explore Kurt's tongue and mouth, to desperately but feverishly find the feeling once he was very familiar with and crazy about* *but interrupts his action suddenly *Are you sure Rachel won't come back tonight? *gasps and licks Kurt's lips* I don't want our wonderful night to be ruined by a scream.

KURT:*pulling off of Blaine's lips with a loud smack*  Don't worry, Rachel is with Brody tonight... *dives back in and inhales deeply, fisting hands in the back of Blaine's shirt roughly* God I've missed this....


BLAINE: *holds Kurt's waist, pulling Kurt's hips close enough to let Kurt's groin hit his * Now, shall we?...*says in a hoarse voice and gazes at Kurt*


KURT: unf...yeeeeeeah....Oh God, Blaine...you feel SO good! *Kurt moans wantonly as he starts grinding into Blaine*  



Scene 5 ( The next morning, Blaine wakes up and finds Kurt's gone.)

BLAINE: Kurt? *shocked and quickly sits up* Kurt? *roughly puts on his clothes and runs to the kitchen*

*Kurt stands before the table, keeping stirring his coffee, staring at the table, as if he is thinking of something. Blaine walks beside him and waves a hand before Kurt's eyes.*


KURT: *so startled by Blaine that he drops his coffee and it spills everywhere, some getting on his hands* OW! F*CK! *runs hand under sink* Don't SCARE me like that, Blaine! Just...just go back to bed. *sounding close to tears*

BLAINE: Wow! *scared by Kurt's reaction and jumps a little bit* What's wrong? You look so sad. *helps Kurt to clean the coffee*

KURT: *sniffling* I just...feel like maybe everything is happening WAY too fast...a-and I know it's stupid, but...for some reason, I'm worried you're going to abandon me again.

BLAINE: I know you need some time to get used to this. Only one day isn't enough. *hugs Kurt and kisses his forehead* It's my fault, but I promise it won't happen again. Now you could ask me to do whatever you want. 

KURT: *clutching Blaine's shirt and burying his face in his chest* Just promise you'll never leave me again...and that you'll never give up on that promise to bake me cookies twice a year.

BLAINE: I promise. *caresses Kurt's head and smiles* No problem! But how about let's do it together now? I need your instruction of how to make them delicious, especially I haven't done it for months. *gazing at Kurt with puppy eyes*

KURT: *giggling slightly* Well, for starters, don't get distracted and make out with me while making them...that's how you burned them last time. 

BLAINE: I'd say I never regret that! *smirks* Now, give me the buying list of the materials and the addresses of the shops. I'll come back as soon as possible.

*Two hours later, Blaine comes back. Then, Kurt and Blaine start to make cookies together in the kitchen.*


KURT (during the cookie-baking process as "Wicked - As Long As You're Mine" plays in the background): *gasp* Blaine, you're using WAY too much flour! Look at the recipe, the picture says half a cup. That's too much! Here, let me do it. *gently nudges him aside and starts working, scratching the back of his neck in concentration in the process*  

BLAINE (sees Kurt starting to beat eggs quickly): Umm, I see...*begins to stare at Kurt's neck and smiles* *walks to the back of Kurt and licks Kurt's neck

KURT: *squeaking and jumping away* BLAINE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! You KNOW that turns me on!  Rachel's going to be home very soon! 

BLAINE: Sorry! *trying to stop himself from laughing* So, after beating the eggs, what's next?

KURT: *looking at the recipe* next we whisk them. Why don't you do that, I'm going to get the oven ready.

BLAINE: Wow! *eyes widening and laughs* Okay...I see.*smiles and starts to whisk the eggs and humming for a while* Kurt, can you come over here? I don't know whether it's ready or not.

KURT: Sure, honey. What's the problem? *standing so close that Blaine can feel his breath on his neck*?

BLAINE: *turns around and kisses Kurt, wildly caressing Kurt's hindbrain* Nothing. *laughs* The only problem is...you're too hot. And I couldn't stop myself from tasting you.

KURT: Oh God, Blaine...ngh... *starts making out feverishly with Blaine, reaching down to grope his ass*

BLAINE: Kuuuurt! Gosh... give me more! *kisses Kurt even harder when he puts his arms on Kurt's shoulder, groaning as Kurt holds his ass tightly*

KURT: *breaks off of Blaine's mouth and starts trailing kisses down his neck, reaching the hand that was groping his ass down to his front to palm him in his jeans*

Oh God, Blaine, I love how hard you are for me...


BLAINE: *groans* Kurt, you are so -

RACHEL: *screams* AHHHHHH!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE????? Kurt? And BLAINE?


*KURT AND BLAINE JUMP APART, SCREECHING IN SURPRISE*

KURT: R-Rachel, what are you doing back so soon?! I thought you were gonna be at Brody's for the night!


RACHEL: Yeah, but he suddenly had other plans, so...Anyway, the point is, why are you here, Blaine? I thought you should have never appeared here again. Are you going to hurt my baby once again?


BLAINE: No, Rachel, listen, I can explain. I know you don't trust me, but Kurt and I have already talked about it and we're trying to make up...right, Kurt? *anxiously looks at Kurt*

KURT: Yes...we....uh....*looking anxious all of a sudden* Blaine, will you excuse us for a second?

*steers Rachel out of the room without waiting for a response*

KURT *calling over his shoulder**whispering as they walk up the stairs*: Okay, so I'm kinda torn right now, because I'm still angry at him for abandoning me when I started getting too busy to talk to him every day, because that's kind of selfish of him to think I can just spend all my time thinking about him 24\7, but on the other hand, these months without contact from him have been HELL, so I finally decided to accept his apology and initiate contact with him, and I guess we PHYSICALLY missed each other just as much as we EMOTIONALLY missed each other, so we...did The Deed, last night, and were about to do it again this morning, and even though I'm really glad we're back together, another part of me feels like we might be moving too fast, and that we should try to just be friends first. *taking a deep, agravated breath* thoughts?

RACHEL: I can understand how you feel, honey, but I'm just afraid you'll get hurt again. You know, he had IGNORED you for the past four months, and who knows if there will be another? *sighs* I don't know, I just CAN"T trust him and I don't want to see you suffering from this again. Maybe you should be friends first. And after few weeks - or after he graduates  it'd be better - then you can consider being together again. I think this is good for you and also good for him. 

KURT: *deep sigh* Okay...I think you're right. *groaning* now I have to go downstairs and tell him...I'm not looking forward to this.

*Kurt goes back to find Blaine and seems pretty sad*

BLAINE *worried*: So, Kurt, did you tell her we're fine being together?

KURT *fidgeting nervously*: Umm....about that...Blaine, I...I think we might be moving..a tad too fast. Maybe we should start over as friends for right now. *looks down as tears fill his eyes

BLAINE: Kurt...*holding Kurt's hands* Maybe you're right. Both of us need more time to think all of this... But, Kurt, I just...I just can't let you go, especially after we found each other again. If I leave you today, can we share the same happiness in the future? I'm not so sure of it. Maybe yes, maybe not, but chances are we won't have intimate moments like this in the future. *holding tighter* Maybe I'm too selfish to say this, but you are mine. I won't let you go again.


KURT: *holding tightly to Blaine as tears start pouring down his face onto Blaine's shirt* I-I'm not saying we should ne-never see each other again, I'm just saying that ma-maybe it's too soon for us to be in a relationship. *pulls away from Blaine, drying his tears on his sleeve and trying to recompose himself* we can still tr-try to be friends...that was our original plan. I'm sure we can advance from there, I'm just....*takes a deep shaky breath* saying that maybe we need more time to re-develop our friendship first.

BLAINE: *silences for a while and eyes moistened* Alright, if you insist, I can't force you to do so. *tries to choke back his tears* But after we become... friends, can I still call you every day, text you every day and miss you every day ... as one of your closest friends? Please?

KURT: *smiling through his own tears* Of course, Blaine.. ..of course you can. This isn't a break up...it's just...starting from scratch, if you will. *hugs Blaine tightly* thank you...thank you for agreeing to do this and for not walking away from me....

BLAINE: I'm always here, Kurt, no matter what. *hugs back and gently caresses Kurt's back*




Scene 6 (In the living room, Rachel, Blaine and Kurt are sitting on the sofa.  )

RACHEL: *nervous* So...how's the thing going? Are you alright?

KURT: Yes. It's going to be hard, but Blaine and I have decided to just try and be friends right now, and sort of test the waters, and then we may get back together after we've rebuilt our friendship, but right now, I think we need to focus on starting over COMPLETELY. And Blaine agrees with me right, Blaine? *smiling at him a little apprehensively at Blaine*

BLAINE: *nods* Ye-Yeah, I agree with Kurt. This decision would be better for our relationship, as long as we rebuild it together...*puts his hand on Kurt's hand and smiles*

RACHEL: YAY! GREAT! *slightly claps* I'm SO happy for you to make SUCH a wise decision. You know, though it's sad to depart each other like this, this doesn't mean the end. Like Finn and I, we've tried to do this since few months ago, and we found it's great - we can always give each other good suggestions about our new lovers because we know each other SO WELL! Haha. Anyway, *grabs Kurt's hand and Blaine's* you WON"T regret doing this, I PROMISE!


KURT *smiling a little sadly*: Thanks, Rachel. I hope you're right. *taking a deep breath and clapping hands together* Well, shall we go for coffee or something? It's been ages since the three of us have hung out! 

RACHEL: How about going to a pub? Brody and I just went to Joe's Pub (http://www.joespub.com/) few days ago, and I LOVE the drink and music there! I want to go there with you two again, please? 

KURT: Sure, let's go there. Sound good, Blaine? Rachel and I have been loads of times, it's quite fun. 

BLAINE: Great! I like this idea. *sighs* It's been a while since last time we hang out together...like, ten years ago?  God, I almost forgot it! Life without you seems so endless...I miss the time you were still in the Glee club, which isn't like home now.

RACHEL *says in a high pitch and jumps*: YAAAY! I knew you'd agree with my suggestion! Who'd turn down Rachel Berry's invitation, anyway? *smiles* Oh, Blainey, I miss you, too! Though I'm still angry at what you've done to Kurt. *pinches Blaine's cheeks and hugs Blaine* That's OK, at least I'll forgive you for tonight. Let's have fun!

KURT: *laughing awkwardly* Wow, way to make things awkward, Rachel. Alright, let's go to Joes!

KURT *walking behind Blaine as Rachel rushes out the door, talking softly* You know, Blaine, I miss it too, sometimes. New York is amazing, and I wouldn't trade it for the world, and God knows it's a lot less homophobic and a lot more cultured than Lima Ohio is, but there are things I miss about my hometown: *starts listing them on his fingers* I miss all my friends, I miss my dad, I miss you and I miss singing more. I did try out for NYADA again, but I haven't heard back yet. *bites lip nervously* it would just KILL me to fail a second time around.

BLAINE: *hugs Kurt* I can understand, Kurt. I just got a little bit sentimental. You know, time changes everything - friends' leaving, moving on with new life goals... and no one can stop that, right? *averts his gaze from Kurt and murmurs* Just like us... *sighs and smiles a little sadly*After all, just saying! Glad to hear you planned to get into NYADA again! Why didn't you tell me earlier?

KURT: *swallowing the lump in his throat at Blaine's sad smile and resisting the urge to kiss him until it becomes a happy smile* *clears throat* U-umm, well, I just...I wasn't going to tell anyone else- Rachel and dad already knew- until I heard back, so that way if I failed to get in again, I wouldn't have to go through the painful process of telling everyone I failed, because it was hard enough to do it the first time. *continues talking as Rachel hails a taxi and they get into the back of it, Kurt squeezed in the middle between Rachel and Blaine* And it's not like I don't enjoy  working at VOGUE or anything, it's just that- well- I want to make sure that I grasp every opportunity that I can while living in the city of my dreams...you know? *smiles excitedly at Blaine

RACHEL: *looking down at her phone, which just vibrated in her pocket and pulling it out, frowning when she looks at the text message* Oh great, Brody's gonna be there too.  

KURT: Didn't you shoot down his apology about what happened with your dance coach?

RACHEL: *eyes-rolling* Oh, THAT - It indeed pissed me off at first. But at least I think since he thought it wasn't a big deal and said he still loves me, why do I have to care? *shrugs* And you know what? I don't take him too seriously. He's just...my present boyfriend,  that's all! *smile weakly*


KURT: Alright, glad you're handling things well. *to Blaine* Brody is a really hot guy Rachel met in her NYADA dance class.

BLAINE: *surprised* Really? Um...Is the guy we met in the pub few months ago, right? I remember you sang "Give Your Heart a Break" with him.

RACHEL: YES! Amazing, right? SO charming and talented! AND the best part of it is he always gives me lots of "private" instruction when I'm stuck with my performance. That REALLY helps me A LOT, and Cassandra seldom causes me trouble now. Um... OK, at least yesterday she was much gentler when she criticized my performance. *smiles and points at Kurt and Blaine* Aw, don't be jealous of me, guys! You'll find the right person soon, I promise.

KURT: *looks at Blaine briefly and then looks away awkwardly* y-yeah. Oh look, we're here! Let's go inside! 

(Continued in scene 7.)

RP scene 1-6: http://yihbey.blogspot.tw/2012/10/rp-klaine-reunion-by-nikki-and-yihbey.html
RP scene 7-8: http://yihbey.blogspot.tw/2012/12/rp-klaine-reunion-by-n-y-scene-7.html
RP scene 9-11: http://yihbey.blogspot.tw/2013/01/rp-klaine-reunion-by-n-y-scene-9.html

RP scene 12-13: http://yihbey.blogspot.tw/2013/02/rp-klaine-reunion-by-n-y-scene-12.html
RP scene 14: http://yihbey.blogspot.tw/2013/04/rp-klaine-reunion-by-n-y-scene-14.html
RP scene 15-20: http://yihbey.blogspot.tw/2013/05/rp-klaine-reunion-by-n-y-scene-15.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave anything to me! :)
歡迎留言喔!:)